Umra video of Pir Syed Muhammad Mubarak Ali Gilani (Sajjada Nasheen Darbar-e-Aliya Dargah-e-Hazrat Mehboob-e-Zaat, Mundair Sharif Syedan, Sialkot), year 2006
PROPHETS ADVICE TO ALI (Karam Allah ‘Ala Wajhu)
(1) Refrain from sleeping between Subah and Ishraq; Asr and Maghrib; Maghrib and Isha
(2) Avoid sitting with stingy people
(3) Don’t sleep between people who sit
(4) Don’t eat and drink with your left hand
(5) Don’t eat those food you have taken out between your teeth
(6) Don’t break your knuckles
(7) Don’t look at the mirror in the night
(8) Don’t look at the sky while in salaath
(9) Don’t spit in the toilet
(10) Don’t clean your teeth with charcoal
(11) Sit and wear your trousers
(12) Don’t break tough things with your teeth
(13) Don’t blow on your food when it’s hot
(14) Don’t look for faults of others
(15) Don’t talk between iqamath and azan
(16) Don’t speak in the toilet
(17) Don’t speak tales about your friends
(18) Don’t antagonize your friends
(19) Don’t look behind frequently while walking
(20) Don’t stamp your feet while walking
(21) Don’t be suspicious about your friends
(22) Don’t speak lies at anytime
(23) Don’t smell and eat
(24) Speak clearly so others can understand
(25) Avoid travelling alone
(26) Don’t decide on your own but consult others who know
(27) Don’t be proud of yourself
(28) Don’t be sad about your food
(29) Don’t boast
(30) Don’t chase the beggars
(31) Treat your guests well with good heart
(32) Be patient when in poverty
(33) Assist a good cause
(34) Think of your faults and repent
(35) Do good to those who do bad to you
(36) Be satisfied with what you have
(37) Don’t sleep too much- it will cause forgetfulness
(38) Repent at least 100 times a day
(39) Don’t eat in darkness
(40 ) Don’t eat mouthful
Blessing in the food
* Hadhrat Ayesha (R.A.) narrates that one person came to Nabi (S.A.W.W.) and said that there was absolutely no "Barakat" (blessings) in the things at home. Nabi (S.A.W.W.) replied, "Why are you neglectful of Ayatul Kursi."
Whenever Aayatul Kursi is recited upon food, Allah Ta’aala will increase the Barakat in that food or curry.
* Hadhrat Ibn Masood (R.A.) says that Allah the Lofty did not create any thing in the skies or on earth, in Jannat or Jahannam, loftier than Ayatul Kursi.
* Hadhrat Ibn Masood (R.A.) says that no space in the sky, or on the earth is loftier than Ayatul Kursi.
To make Satan flee for protection of wealth, property and home
* Hadhrat Masood (R.A.) states that a person left his home and met a Jinn on the way. The jinn asked him, "Can you drop me down?, If you do so then I will teach you such an Ayat that if you recite it upon entering your home, Satan will not enter." They wrestled and the person dropped the Jinn down. The jinn said:"Read Ayatul Kursi, because that person who recites it upon entering the home, Shaitaan flees like a donkey making a sound from its posterior runs away.
A person mentioned to Hadhrat Ibn Masood that the person (who dropped the Jinn) could only be Hadhrat Umar (R.A.).
* Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (R.A.) narrates this (above) Hadith from Rasulallaah (S.A.W.W.), with the addition that there is an Ayat in Surah Baqara, which is the chief ayat of the Qur’aan. Whosoever recites it in a house wherein Shaitaan is, he (Shaitaan) will leave.
* Hadhrat Ibne Masood (R.A.) says that a person requested Rasulallaah (S.A.W.W.) to teach him something that will benefit him. "Nabi (S.A.W.W.) said,"Read Ayatul Kursi, it will protect you, your children, home and even those houses surrounding your house."
* It is reported that when ever Hadhrat Abdur Rahman Bin Auf (R.A.) entered his home, he used to recite Ayatul Kursi in its corners.
* Hadhrat Hassan (R.A.) narrates from Rasulallaah (S.A.W.W) who said , Jibraeel came to me and informed me that a rebellious Jinn is plotting against you, so when you retire to your bed, then recite Ayatul Kursi. "
* Hadhrat Ali (R.A.) says that the chief of the Ayats of the Qur’aan Kareem is Ayatul Kursi.
* Hadhrat Ali (R.A.) says "I have heard Rasulallaah (S.A.W.W) say that person who recites Ayatul Kursi after every Salaat, only death prevents him from Jannat and who recites it whilst retiring to his sleeping place, Allah will protect his house, his neighbours and even his surroundings.