Please see the following points:
1. Facebook and YouTube get fixed amount on per click. If we avoid going to facebook, we avoid giving them money. If we are giving them money, we are supporting them to do more. But if we are not giving them money, they have less to do.
2. If this ban would have been by an individual or a group of individuals, it wouldn’t have got the attention of Facebook admins. As this ban was by the government, the facebook admins took a notice of it (whether they take action on it or not, we have cleared our point of view to them).
3. The more you click the page, the upper it comes in the search engines. If we avoid clicking the blasphemous pages, we, if not decreasing, at least are not increasing the rating.
4. If facebook is supporting the event, why should we support facebook? Muslims never gave money to Quraish for the wars against Muslims or for any matter that was against Muslims. Why should we support facebook and give them money? Are we too much addictive? Can’t we leave facebook? Facebook is not the internet or life. It is just a social networking website and there are hundreds of other social networking website.
5. If hurting some innocent is terrorism, haven’t the event hurted the Muslims when the event admins clearly know that it’s not allowed in Islam. Facebook is surely supporting it and so, facebook is the supporter of terrorists. There is no difference between a sinner and his supporter. So, facebook admins are also terrorist. They are terrorizing Muslims mentally.
Where does the term ‘terrorism’ gets lost when its by the non-Muslims? This terms only appears in dictionary for Muslims? Isn’t facebook a racist social networking website? Why we are too much addictive to it? At least facebook is not MY life. I have many other things to do on internet and many other tasks to do in my life.
The Mehfil of Sayyid-ush-Shuhada Hazrat Imam Hussain (AS) (سید الشھدا حضرت امام حسین علیہ السلام) was held at Darbar-e-Aliya Qadriya Fazliya Ahmad Hussainiya Afzaaliya, Dargah-e-Hazrat Mehboob-e-Zaat wa Hazrat Mehboob-e-Khaas, Mundair Sharif Syedan, Sialkot on 10th Muharram 1431 AH i.e. 28 December 2009.
This Mehfil is among one of the old functions of Darbar-e-Aliya Mundair Sharif Syedan.
Hazrat Pir Syed Muhammad Mubarak Ali Gilani (Sajjada Nasheen Astana Aliya Qadriya Fazliya Ahmad Hussainiya Afzaaliya, Mundair Sharif Syedan, Sialkot) often visits Data Darbar, Lahore, of Hazrat Daata Ganj Bakhsh Ali bin Usman al-Hajwairi (RA). He was called to preside one sitting of URS in 2008. This video clip include his visits from 2005 to 2008. 2007’s visit is the video and all others are the pictures.
Sawwar ibn Shabib al-A`raji also reported that he was sitting in Ibn Umar’s house when a man came and said:
“O Ibn Umar! There are groups of people bearing witness against us and attributing to us kufr and shirk.”
Ibn Umar replied: “Woe to you! Did you not say: ‘La Ilaha Ill Allah’?!”
Whereupon the entire household began to say La ilaha illa Allah until the house was shaking.
The Holy Prophet (pbuh) said:
“These hearts rust just as iron rusts & indeed they are polished through the recitation of the Qur’an.”
– Irshadul Qulub, p. 78
Formerly, we had created our groups and channel on Facebook and YouTube. But for blasphemous contents, Facebook and YouTube has been blocked in Pakistan. Alhamdolillah, we have also created our groups at Flickr. The pictures would also be provided but slowly. In a month or so, you’ll get much of our facebook pictures there. The links to the groups are mentioned below:
Darbar-e-Aliya Qadriya Mundair Sharif Syedan
Sohney Mehrban Welfare Organization
We request everyone to close the facebook on 20th May 2010 for the sake of Allah Almighty and His Prophet (SAWAW). The exception is only for workers and officials. The reason is mentioned below:
An event called "Everybody Draw Muhammad Day" is going to take place. It is anti-Islam and anti-Prophet (SAWAW) as you can guess from the name. Whether you are a Muslim or not, if you love peace, please join the cause and make an anti-event for that anti-Islamic event. If you put down facebook for a day, it’ll not harm you much. If you have any important work, finish it up before 11:59 p.m. on May 19. If you can leave facebook when you are out of city, why not for Islam? I believe that at least it’ll not harm me to shut down facebook on May 20
Bismi Allāhi Ar-Raĥmāni Ar-Raĥīmi
Assalamualaikum w/r w/b
Dear Respected Brothers & Sisters
With utmost sadness I share with you today (11 May 2010) about the passing away of an esteemed Scholar from Hind/Indian Subcontinent, also great wali/friend of Allah (swt) and lover of Holy Prophet (s) his Family, Companions and Awlia’allah (pbut), Hazrath Mewlana Sheikh Sayyid Shah Jameeluddin Al-Razavi Al-Sharfi Al-Qadiri (rh), of Sharfi Chaman, Hyderabad, India.
He was the founder of Zawiya Al-Qadiryyah (Muslim Community, with Mosque, Boys & Girls School with Islamic education, Parks, Residential Homes etc), and was also the Spiritual head of one of the oldest Hyderabadi Irfani and Scholarly Islamic (Tawakkal al-Allah) family.
He had written many books in his life time and dedicated his whole life in spreading Islamic teachings especially training the poor and the needy people about the practices related to our Deen.
I request you all to pray that Hazrath Sayyid Jameeluddin Al-Sharfi (rh), receives a high station in Jannah, and that may Allah swt give his family, friends and disciples patience to cope this loss.
I request you all to read Surah Al-Fatiha for Sayyid Jameeluddin (rh).
His obituary was published in major Urdu News papers of Hind, please find the links below.